This week we start a new (short) series on the topic of “Believing God”. There’s a difference between believing in [the existence of] God, and believing God when He speaks to us.
This week’s text refers to God’s “very great and precious promises”. What comes to your mind when you hear these words? Do you have special “great and precious promises” from God that have helped you through difficult times, or that just motivate you to keep living for God? Click on “comments” below to share your “precious promises”.
Scripture & Songs
Not so many this week as I’m working on my own, so please make some suggestions, but some obvious ones include:
- Standing on the Promises
- ‘Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus (Just to take Him at His word…)
- Be Still and Know (SFP – these words are a promise from Ps. 46)
- For Those Tears I Died (SFP)
- Seek Ye First
- To God be the Glory
- My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
- Blessed Assurance
- Firm Foundation (SFP)
- The Battle Belongs to the Lord (SFP)